Easy Vegan Granola (Makes About 6 Cups)
*This Vegan Granola is crunchy, healthy, and can be customised to your liking! Super easy breakfast or snack! Tip: you can use any nuts or seeds for this recipe as long as the wet ingredients stay the same – play around with spices too for even more options!
1/3 cup Sunnybo Hunny
1/3 cup Nut or Seed Butter* (Tahini works too!)
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tbsp Cinnamon
2 cups Rolled Oats (not Instant)
1/2 cup Pumpkin Seeds
1/2 cup Slivered/chopped Almonds
1/2 cup Walnuts
1/2 cup Plain Coconut Flakes
1/3 cup Dried Fruit or Chocolate Chips of Choice (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 325F/160C. Add Sunnybo Hunny, nut/seed butter, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt to the base of a large bowl. Whisk until evenly incorporated.
- Pour the oats, pumpkin seeds, almonds, and coconut into the bowl and fold them into the wet mixture, until all pieces are evenly coated. Transfer this mixture to a greased or lined baking tray and press it into a thin, even layer using a spatula. (a reusable silicon mat works really well here!)
- Bake for 20 minutes on the bottom rack of the oven, then remove and use a spatula to toss/flip the granola. Return to the oven and bake for an additional 6-7 minutes, then remove.
- Immediately sprinkle the chocolate chips or dried fruit over the granola, using a spatula to gently toss the mixture. If you’d like the chips to completely melt, stir them a bit more until they melt completely. Let the granola and chocolate cool completely on the tray before removing.
- Serve as desired; store leftovers at room temperature or in the fridge (recommended for a crunchier granola) for up to one month. (Useful tip: use a glass jar to store or your empty Sunnybo Hunny jars!)