Sticky Spicy Potato Wedges (Serves 2)
*Something a little different for those that love a little spice!
3-4 potatoes (cut into wedges)
1/2 red onion
2-3 (minced/crushed) cloves of garlic
3 tbsp Sunnybo Hunny
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp sesame oil (olive or canola will work)
Small bunch, chopped coriander
1 tsp sesame seeds (to sprinkle)
1-2 tbsp chilli sauce (depending how spicy you like it! – chilli flakes will work too)
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C.
- Toss the potato wedges in some olive oil and roast for 20-25 minutes, turning halfway, until crispy and golden.
- Once cooked, heat a little oil in a pan and cook the onions until golden brown. Add in the garlic and cook for another minute.
- Add in the Sunnybo Hunny, soy, chilli sauce and sesame oil and cook on a medium-high heat for 2 minutes. Add in the wedges and coat thoroughly.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and chopped coriander.