Vegan Pancakes (Serves 4)
*Quick and easy! Have fun with different toppings!
200g flour (of your choice)
2 tsp baking powder
230ml milk (of your choice) or water
2 tbsp Sunnybo Hunny
1 tbsp coconut oil, melted and cooled
pinch of salt
oil for cooking
*Great ideas: you can add blueberries, chia seeds or make with Sunnybo Hunny for a delicious twist!
- If you have a blender, put all the ingredients in at once and pulse until smooth. If not, just mix all the dry ingredients together then beat in the milk/water, Sunnybo Hunny and oil.
- Heat the cooking oil in your pan, then drop the batter into the hot pan to your preferred size, the batter is quite thick so you may need to spread it out a bit with a spoon.
- Keep an eye out for bubbles on the top, that's usually when it's time to flip. The second side is much quicker so watch carefully!
- Keep warm in a stack in a low oven until you've finished cooking the rest of the pancakes and used up all the batter.
- Serve warm topped with Sunnybo Hunny, fresh fruit or any topping of your choosing. Have fun and get creative! These flapjacks reheat well, so make you can make them ahead of time, then pop into a warm oven or a hot pan.